VCCP hires Mother team Faustin Claverie and Thierry Albert
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:20AM
VCCP has hired the Mother creative team Faustin Claverie and Thierry Albert.
The pair, who join VCCP as creative directors, moved to Mother a year ago and were responsible for writing the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois.
They also helped Mother win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Before joining Mother, Albert spent three years at DDB UK, where he created work for Marmite, Harvey Nichols and Volkswagen. He also wrote the "organ player" campaign for Coca-Cola.
Claverie was previously at DDB Paris, where he worked on GQ and Volkswagen, and at Publicis Conseil, where his credits include campaigns for the sports clothing brand Soöruz.
The team join a creative department that was boosted by the arrival in October last year of Wieden & Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey. Earlier that month, Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Craig Miller announced he was joining VCCP as a creative director.
Darren Bailes, VCCP's executive creative director, said: "Thierry and Faustin's thinking and writing is brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London