VCCP hires Mother team Faustin Claverie and Thierry Albert
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:20AM
VCCP has hired the Mother creative team Faustin Claverie and Thierry Albert.
The pair, who join VCCP as creative directors, moved to Mother a year ago and were responsible for writing the four-minute "pouring ritual" film for Stella Artois.
They also helped Mother win the HTC advertising business across Europe at the end of last year.
Before joining Mother, Albert spent three years at DDB UK, where he created work for Marmite, Harvey Nichols and Volkswagen. He also wrote the "organ player" campaign for Coca-Cola.
Claverie was previously at DDB Paris, where he worked on GQ and Volkswagen, and at Publicis Conseil, where his credits include campaigns for the sports clothing brand Soöruz.
The team join a creative department that was boosted by the arrival in October last year of Wieden & Kennedy's Mark McCall and Richard Dorey. Earlier that month, Crispin Porter & Bogusky's Craig Miller announced he was joining VCCP as a creative director.
Darren Bailes, VCCP's executive creative director, said: "Thierry and Faustin's thinking and writing is brilliant."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager, Temp to Perm, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £34000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing & Engagement Fire Fighters Charity £47,000 per annum plus excellent benefits , Basingstoke, Hampshire
- Digital Designer - Zizzi Restaurants Zizzi Restaurants £25,000 to £27,000 plus bonus and additional benefits, Marylebone Station, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- MidWeight Digital Designer - Digital £35k Nakama £25,000 - £35,000 + benefits including; travel, training, healthcare and pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood