Iremonger to head iCrossing strategy
Mark Iremonger, Proximity London's head of planning and digital, is leaving the agency after six years to join the search and social media shop iCrossing.
Iremonger will take on the newly created role of head of strategy at the end of March, reporting to iCrossing's chief executive, Paul Doleman.
ICrossing, which was bought by Hearst Corporation in 2010, has 125 staff.
Iremonger joins the agency with 23 years' experience of direct and digital advertising. He worked at the digital agency Unit9 before Proximity, joining the Omnicom agency as its head of digital before being promoted to his current role three years later.
As part of the management team reporting to Proximity's chief executive, Mike Dodds, Iremonger has played a key role in winning and developing accounts that include Allianz, Procter & Gamble, Orange Business Services and Lloyds Banking Group.
Proximity will now look to appoint a head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Project Director - specialist integrated agency JEFFERSON £60-75k plus benefits dependent on experience, Based just outside Kingston Upon Thames
- Director Business Development - TRAVEL- HOTELS Ultimate Asset £60000 - £80000 per annum + BONUS & BENEFITS, City of London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers