Iremonger to head iCrossing strategy
Mark Iremonger, Proximity London's head of planning and digital, is leaving the agency after six years to join the search and social media shop iCrossing.
Iremonger will take on the newly created role of head of strategy at the end of March, reporting to iCrossing's chief executive, Paul Doleman.
ICrossing, which was bought by Hearst Corporation in 2010, has 125 staff.
Iremonger joins the agency with 23 years' experience of direct and digital advertising. He worked at the digital agency Unit9 before Proximity, joining the Omnicom agency as its head of digital before being promoted to his current role three years later.
As part of the management team reporting to Proximity's chief executive, Mike Dodds, Iremonger has played a key role in winning and developing accounts that include Allianz, Procter & Gamble, Orange Business Services and Lloyds Banking Group.
Proximity will now look to appoint a head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Digital Project Manager Propel £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films