Iremonger to head iCrossing strategy
Mark Iremonger, Proximity London's head of planning and digital, is leaving the agency after six years to join the search and social media shop iCrossing.
Iremonger will take on the newly created role of head of strategy at the end of March, reporting to iCrossing's chief executive, Paul Doleman.
ICrossing, which was bought by Hearst Corporation in 2010, has 125 staff.
Iremonger joins the agency with 23 years' experience of direct and digital advertising. He worked at the digital agency Unit9 before Proximity, joining the Omnicom agency as its head of digital before being promoted to his current role three years later.
As part of the management team reporting to Proximity's chief executive, Mike Dodds, Iremonger has played a key role in winning and developing accounts that include Allianz, Procter & Gamble, Orange Business Services and Lloyds Banking Group.
Proximity will now look to appoint a head of planning.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Product Manager - Technical/Engineering Brand Recruitment £50000 per annum + car and benefits, Hitchin
- Media Advertising Account Manager Archant Basic £30,000 + £9600 bonus, Kensington and Chelsea, London (Greater)
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media