Crayon nets Grant's global digital task
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:50AM
Grant's, the William Grant & Sons-owned whisky brand, has appointed Crayon London to its global digital and social media account.
Crayon pitched against two social media-focused agencies after Grant's parted ways with its web-build agency.
The brand is looking to launch a digital push to challenge Johnnie Walker and Ballantine's, the market leaders in the standard blend Scotch whisky market.
Grant's, the third-largest brand in the market, wants to drive brand advocacy through digital platforms and social media to create "a committed community of Grant's fans".
Crayon's brief will cover the brand's current web presence at grantswhisky.com, Facebook and Twitter, and encompass the European, US and Latin American markets.
Diageo, which owns Johnnie Walker, has led the alcohol sector's adoption of social media via a multi-million-dollar advertising deal with Facebook in September last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + car or c/a, South East England
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Global Retail Activation Agency - circa. £45K + benefits Story Recruitment circa. £45K + great benefits and lovely office, London (Central), London (Greater)