Smirnoff to feature in Madonna video
Madonna is extending her partnership with Diageo through a product placement deal, which will feature Smirnoff vodka in the video for her new single 'Give Me All Your Luvin'.
The video for the single, the debut from her forthcoming album 'MDNA', will feature Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice in the video's bar scene.
It premieres on YouTube tomorrow (February 3) and will be hosted on Smirnoff's Facebook page from 6 February.
Last year the pop singer signed a deal with Diageo to partner Smirnoff on its Nightlife Exchange Project Dance. The activity was themed around a global Facebook competition to find a dancer to join Madonna’s next tour.
The final dance-off took place at the historic Roseland Ballroom in New York City where Madonna and her choreographers selected US dancer Lil Buck.
He now joins Madonna’s dance ensemble for her high-profile appearance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Half-time Show this Sunday.
Simon Burch, global brand director for The Smirnoff Co, said: "Partnering with Madonna has been extraordinary and we are thrilled to deepen the partnership supporting the release of MDNA and 'Give Me All Your Luvin'."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Head of Ecommerce (8 month maternity contract) Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
- Events Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Marketing Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits, Milton Keynes
- Senior Digital Designer Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £38000 - £40000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham