Smirnoff to feature in Madonna video
Madonna is extending her partnership with Diageo through a product placement deal, which will feature Smirnoff vodka in the video for her new single 'Give Me All Your Luvin'.
The video for the single, the debut from her forthcoming album 'MDNA', will feature Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice in the video's bar scene.
It premieres on YouTube tomorrow (February 3) and will be hosted on Smirnoff's Facebook page from 6 February.
Last year the pop singer signed a deal with Diageo to partner Smirnoff on its Nightlife Exchange Project Dance. The activity was themed around a global Facebook competition to find a dancer to join Madonna’s next tour.
The final dance-off took place at the historic Roseland Ballroom in New York City where Madonna and her choreographers selected US dancer Lil Buck.
He now joins Madonna’s dance ensemble for her high-profile appearance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Half-time Show this Sunday.
Simon Burch, global brand director for The Smirnoff Co, said: "Partnering with Madonna has been extraordinary and we are thrilled to deepen the partnership supporting the release of MDNA and 'Give Me All Your Luvin'."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior/Midweight Integrated Copywriter Digital Gurus £23000 - £28000 Per Annum, London
- SEO Manager SAVVY Media Ltd £30-40K, London (Greater)
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief