Smirnoff to feature in Madonna video
Madonna is extending her partnership with Diageo through a product placement deal, which will feature Smirnoff vodka in the video for her new single 'Give Me All Your Luvin'.
The video for the single, the debut from her forthcoming album 'MDNA', will feature Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice in the video's bar scene.
It premieres on YouTube tomorrow (February 3) and will be hosted on Smirnoff's Facebook page from 6 February.
Last year the pop singer signed a deal with Diageo to partner Smirnoff on its Nightlife Exchange Project Dance. The activity was themed around a global Facebook competition to find a dancer to join Madonna’s next tour.
The final dance-off took place at the historic Roseland Ballroom in New York City where Madonna and her choreographers selected US dancer Lil Buck.
He now joins Madonna’s dance ensemble for her high-profile appearance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Half-time Show this Sunday.
Simon Burch, global brand director for The Smirnoff Co, said: "Partnering with Madonna has been extraordinary and we are thrilled to deepen the partnership supporting the release of MDNA and 'Give Me All Your Luvin'."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying