Smirnoff to feature in Madonna video
Madonna is extending her partnership with Diageo through a product placement deal, which will feature Smirnoff vodka in the video for her new single 'Give Me All Your Luvin'.
The video for the single, the debut from her forthcoming album 'MDNA', will feature Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice in the video's bar scene.
It premieres on YouTube tomorrow (February 3) and will be hosted on Smirnoff's Facebook page from 6 February.
Last year the pop singer signed a deal with Diageo to partner Smirnoff on its Nightlife Exchange Project Dance. The activity was themed around a global Facebook competition to find a dancer to join Madonna’s next tour.
The final dance-off took place at the historic Roseland Ballroom in New York City where Madonna and her choreographers selected US dancer Lil Buck.
He now joins Madonna’s dance ensemble for her high-profile appearance at the Bridgestone Super Bowl Half-time Show this Sunday.
Simon Burch, global brand director for The Smirnoff Co, said: "Partnering with Madonna has been extraordinary and we are thrilled to deepen the partnership supporting the release of MDNA and 'Give Me All Your Luvin'."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Project Manager Zebra People £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Brand Strategist- Freelance createselect Market Rate, London (Greater)
- Client Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy Negotiable, London
- Digital Designer Creative Recruitment £28000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote