Google rejigs sales after Daisley departure
By Sarah Shearman, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2012 09:09AM
Google's UK advertising sales team has been reshuffled in the wake of Bruce Daisley, director of YouTube and display, leaving last year to join Twitter.
In January, the company reshuffled roles and reporting lines as part of its strategy to make sales across its media solutions, including display, mobile, commerce, social and search, more cross-platform focused.
Daisley's former role has not been retained, and his responsibilities have been spread across the team.
Kevin Mathers, formerly leader, technology, has taken the new role of head of media solutions and will assume many of Daisley's responsibilities.
It is not known what other roles have been affected by the reshuffle and Google declined to reveal details.
According Google's most recent financial results, its UK revenues were $1.06bn (£684.49bn) for the last three months of 2011, up 20.7% year on year, and they represented 10% of all revenue during the quarter.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Design Recruitment Consultant Tomorrow Recruitment £21000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Commission OTE £33k - £45k, South East London
- Group Account Director, integrated, financial services, up to £65k The Industry Club London Ltd £55k - £65k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Presentation Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, London