Madonna video to premiere on Clear Channel screens in world capitals
Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Luvin' music video will premiere at 2pm UK time today (3 February) on Clear Channel billboards in London's Piccadilly Circus, Times Square in New York and La Defense in Paris.
'Give Me All Your Luvin', which features female singers M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj, will simultaneously premiere across Clear Channel's various media outlets, including its satellite and terrestrial radio stations in the US, as well as its billboards.
At 2pm today (9am Eastern Time), the full video will be shown on the Clear Channel screen at Piccadilly Circus as well as its entire digital Play network, at the same time as on digital screens across the US, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Singapore, Belgium and Finland.
In the UK, the song will premiere at the same time on Global Radio's Capital FM network of stations, through a partnership with Clear Channel.
The music video includes a bar scene that features Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice, in a product placement deal with Diageo.
Madonna is set to perform at the Super Bowl, the biggest event in the American TV calendar, on Sunday.
Matthew Dearden, chief executive, Clear Channel UK, said: "The global launch of Madonna's new video using out-of-home combined with radio advertising is a ground breaking moment for the industry.
"Clear Channel has been passionately promoting the possibilities the medium can offer and we are very proud to have worked with Madonna's team to deliver a globally synchronised launch, using landmark digital sites across our network.
"This launch perfectly demonstrates the flexibility of the medium and the power that out-of-home advertising has in helping clients promote their brands."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Content Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Studio Manager / Front of House - brand & packaging agency Gabriele Skelton £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Account Manager : CRM/DM/Digital : Integrated agency : Central London Dylan Circa £30k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner : New, Full Service Creative Agency : London Dylan Circa £60k + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive - Global Leading Oil and Gas Company Ninesharp Negotiable, Swindon
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media