Madonna video to premiere on Clear Channel screens in world capitals
Madonna's 'Give Me All Your Luvin' music video will premiere at 2pm UK time today (3 February) on Clear Channel billboards in London's Piccadilly Circus, Times Square in New York and La Defense in Paris.
'Give Me All Your Luvin', which features female singers M.I.A. and Nicki Minaj, will simultaneously premiere across Clear Channel's various media outlets, including its satellite and terrestrial radio stations in the US, as well as its billboards.
At 2pm today (9am Eastern Time), the full video will be shown on the Clear Channel screen at Piccadilly Circus as well as its entire digital Play network, at the same time as on digital screens across the US, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Singapore, Belgium and Finland.
In the UK, the song will premiere at the same time on Global Radio's Capital FM network of stations, through a partnership with Clear Channel.
The music video includes a bar scene that features Smirnoff vodka as the drink of choice, in a product placement deal with Diageo.
Madonna is set to perform at the Super Bowl, the biggest event in the American TV calendar, on Sunday.
Matthew Dearden, chief executive, Clear Channel UK, said: "The global launch of Madonna's new video using out-of-home combined with radio advertising is a ground breaking moment for the industry.
"Clear Channel has been passionately promoting the possibilities the medium can offer and we are very proud to have worked with Madonna's team to deliver a globally synchronised launch, using landmark digital sites across our network.
"This launch perfectly demonstrates the flexibility of the medium and the power that out-of-home advertising has in helping clients promote their brands."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ECRM Manager Ball & Hoolahan £43,000 per annum, South East England
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Stopgap £45000 - £48000 per annum + bonus, West Midlands
- Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £20000 - £60000 per annum, West Midlands
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies