Lacoste snaps up MPG Media Contacts
Lacoste, the French fashion brand, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its media planning and buying account for its clothing and leather goods ranges, after a pitch.
The appointment comes ahead of Lacoste's opening of its first UK flagship store in London later this year. MPG Media Contacts started working with Lacoste this week.
Lacoste previously worked with the luxury specialist media agency Cream.
MPG Media Contacts' other clients include Hermès, Hugo Boss and Boden, as well as fragrances from Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Paco Rabanne and Nina Ricci.
Paul Frampton, managing director at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We are very excited to be adding to our portfolio of high-end fashion brands.
"Lacoste is a great brand and we are looking forward to helping them devise a meaningful communications plan to help them connect with their target audience, to deliver excellent results."
Cream had not responded to requests for comment by the time of publication.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts