Lacoste snaps up MPG Media Contacts
Lacoste, the French fashion brand, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its media planning and buying account for its clothing and leather goods ranges, after a pitch.
The appointment comes ahead of Lacoste's opening of its first UK flagship store in London later this year. MPG Media Contacts started working with Lacoste this week.
Lacoste previously worked with the luxury specialist media agency Cream.
MPG Media Contacts' other clients include Hermès, Hugo Boss and Boden, as well as fragrances from Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Paco Rabanne and Nina Ricci.
Paul Frampton, managing director at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We are very excited to be adding to our portfolio of high-end fashion brands.
"Lacoste is a great brand and we are looking forward to helping them devise a meaningful communications plan to help them connect with their target audience, to deliver excellent results."
Cream had not responded to requests for comment by the time of publication.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing, Beauty Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £100000 per annum, London
- Client Services/ Head of Commercial/ Business Development Premier Media £45000 - £55000 per annum + up to 20% bonus, London
- Digital Producer - Games Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 Per Annum, London
- Sales and Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Head of SEO Ultimate Asset £50000 - £65000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- ASA receives 240 complaints about Sainsbury's Christmas ad
- John Lewis Christmas ad gets three times more views than Sainsbury's in first 24 hours
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Watch: Ant and Dec star in Morrisons' festive campaign
- DigitasLBi is on hunt for new media leader as Ling exits
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK