Lacoste snaps up MPG Media Contacts
Lacoste, the French fashion brand, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its media planning and buying account for its clothing and leather goods ranges, after a pitch.
The appointment comes ahead of Lacoste's opening of its first UK flagship store in London later this year. MPG Media Contacts started working with Lacoste this week.
Lacoste previously worked with the luxury specialist media agency Cream.
MPG Media Contacts' other clients include Hermès, Hugo Boss and Boden, as well as fragrances from Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Paco Rabanne and Nina Ricci.
Paul Frampton, managing director at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We are very excited to be adding to our portfolio of high-end fashion brands.
"Lacoste is a great brand and we are looking forward to helping them devise a meaningful communications plan to help them connect with their target audience, to deliver excellent results."
Cream had not responded to requests for comment by the time of publication.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Creative Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media