Lacoste snaps up MPG Media Contacts
Lacoste, the French fashion brand, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its media planning and buying account for its clothing and leather goods ranges, after a pitch.
The appointment comes ahead of Lacoste's opening of its first UK flagship store in London later this year. MPG Media Contacts started working with Lacoste this week.
Lacoste previously worked with the luxury specialist media agency Cream.
MPG Media Contacts' other clients include Hermès, Hugo Boss and Boden, as well as fragrances from Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Paco Rabanne and Nina Ricci.
Paul Frampton, managing director at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We are very excited to be adding to our portfolio of high-end fashion brands.
"Lacoste is a great brand and we are looking forward to helping them devise a meaningful communications plan to help them connect with their target audience, to deliver excellent results."
Cream had not responded to requests for comment by the time of publication.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires