Lacoste snaps up MPG Media Contacts
Lacoste, the French fashion brand, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its media planning and buying account for its clothing and leather goods ranges, after a pitch.
The appointment comes ahead of Lacoste's opening of its first UK flagship store in London later this year. MPG Media Contacts started working with Lacoste this week.
Lacoste previously worked with the luxury specialist media agency Cream.
MPG Media Contacts' other clients include Hermès, Hugo Boss and Boden, as well as fragrances from Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Paco Rabanne and Nina Ricci.
Paul Frampton, managing director at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We are very excited to be adding to our portfolio of high-end fashion brands.
"Lacoste is a great brand and we are looking forward to helping them devise a meaningful communications plan to help them connect with their target audience, to deliver excellent results."
Cream had not responded to requests for comment by the time of publication.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £250 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Graphic Designer Ninesharp £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Sussex
- Head of PR, Luxury Travel, Surrey, £60-65k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £65000 per annum, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Lead Promotions Manager Three £Competitive + 20% bonus + benefits, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup