Lacoste snaps up MPG Media Contacts
Lacoste, the French fashion brand, has appointed MPG Media Contacts to its media planning and buying account for its clothing and leather goods ranges, after a pitch.
The appointment comes ahead of Lacoste's opening of its first UK flagship store in London later this year. MPG Media Contacts started working with Lacoste this week.
Lacoste previously worked with the luxury specialist media agency Cream.
MPG Media Contacts' other clients include Hermès, Hugo Boss and Boden, as well as fragrances from Paul Smith, Jimmy Choo, Burberry, Paco Rabanne and Nina Ricci.
Paul Frampton, managing director at MPG Media Contacts, said: "We are very excited to be adding to our portfolio of high-end fashion brands.
"Lacoste is a great brand and we are looking forward to helping them devise a meaningful communications plan to help them connect with their target audience, to deliver excellent results."
Cream had not responded to requests for comment by the time of publication.
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Director, 12 month contract role, paying £50k pro rata - BTL / Integrated and retail role MODA consult Up to £50k, 12 month fixed term contract (pro rata salary), London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communities Officer Amnesty International UK £36,240 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brochure Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£30000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, London
- Freelance ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - integrated with Client side experience - London - 6-8 week contract Judi Patton up to £250 per day, London (Greater)
- Account Manager, ATL & Integrated role, car account, £28k. Soho independent creative agency MODA consult Around the £28k mark, might go higher for someone really strong, London (Central), London (Greater)