Escada relaunches 90s perfume range on Facebook
Escada, the luxury women's brand, has launched an eight-week Facebook campaign with a retro feel to promote the re-release of scents such as Sexy Graffiti from 20 years ago.
Escada is releasing three products from its original fragrances range, including Rockin Rio and Island Kiss, as limited editions.
The Facebook campaign, created by Holler, aims to add an element of "discovery" and "exploration" of the products, by encouraging girls to find the fragrance that best suits them.
The Facebook app asks consumers, "Which Escada girl are you?", posing a series of questions for consumers to answer about their "taste in boys, music, adventure, holidays and their favourite aspect of summer", in order to determine which fragrance they should buy.
The interactive app also allows consumers to play around with a retro theme, to see how they would look with iconic vintage hairstyles, watch videos of old pop artists, and look at pictures of "heart-throbs" from 20-years ago.
Delphine Buttin, project manager at Escada Fragrances, said: "The launch of the quiz is really exciting for us, as we're tapping into our younger demographic with an engaging piece of digital content that we feel will really appeal.
"The quiz helps us to define which fragrance will be right according to personality type, and we love the idea of sampling in this way."
In August last year, luxury fashion brand Burberry created a Facebook app to give away samples of its latest fragrance, Burberry Body.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- E-mail Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum + benefits, Skelmersdale
- Account Director Major Players £250 - £350 per day, West London
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Sky boosts Sky AdSmart's targeting capabilities for advertisers