Escada relaunches 90s perfume range on Facebook
Escada, the luxury women's brand, has launched an eight-week Facebook campaign with a retro feel to promote the re-release of scents such as Sexy Graffiti from 20 years ago.
Escada is releasing three products from its original fragrances range, including Rockin Rio and Island Kiss, as limited editions.
The Facebook campaign, created by Holler, aims to add an element of "discovery" and "exploration" of the products, by encouraging girls to find the fragrance that best suits them.
The Facebook app asks consumers, "Which Escada girl are you?", posing a series of questions for consumers to answer about their "taste in boys, music, adventure, holidays and their favourite aspect of summer", in order to determine which fragrance they should buy.
The interactive app also allows consumers to play around with a retro theme, to see how they would look with iconic vintage hairstyles, watch videos of old pop artists, and look at pictures of "heart-throbs" from 20-years ago.
Delphine Buttin, project manager at Escada Fragrances, said: "The launch of the quiz is really exciting for us, as we're tapping into our younger demographic with an engaging piece of digital content that we feel will really appeal.
"The quiz helps us to define which fragrance will be right according to personality type, and we love the idea of sampling in this way."
In August last year, luxury fashion brand Burberry created a Facebook app to give away samples of its latest fragrance, Burberry Body.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad