Blackcircles.com unveils first TV ad
Blackcircles.com, the online tyre retailer, is launching its first TV ad, featuring former Formula 1 commentator Murray Walker.
Blackcircles.com has appointed HMDG to its ad account. It is the first time the company has majorly invested in marketing activity.
The 'New Way To New Tyres' campaign launches this weekend. It includes a 30-second spot called "doughnuts", which features a voiceover by Formula 1 commentating hero Murray Walker.
The ad features a white BMW spinning "doughnuts" and creating skid marks in the shape of the Blackcircles.com logo.
Walker, in his famous high-octane commentating style, says, "Go, go, go to Blackcircles.com".
The ending reveals a little old lady behind the wheel of the car.
The ad was directed by Paul Shearer, who was also the executive creative director on the ad. He worked alongside the art director and copywriter, Simon Cenamore and Raymond Chan respectively. The production company was Great Guns.Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'