Blackcircles.com unveils first TV ad
Blackcircles.com, the online tyre retailer, is launching its first TV ad, featuring former Formula 1 commentator Murray Walker.
Blackcircles.com has appointed HMDG to its ad account. It is the first time the company has majorly invested in marketing activity.
The 'New Way To New Tyres' campaign launches this weekend. It includes a 30-second spot called "doughnuts", which features a voiceover by Formula 1 commentating hero Murray Walker.
The ad features a white BMW spinning "doughnuts" and creating skid marks in the shape of the Blackcircles.com logo.
Walker, in his famous high-octane commentating style, says, "Go, go, go to Blackcircles.com".
The ending reveals a little old lady behind the wheel of the car.
The ad was directed by Paul Shearer, who was also the executive creative director on the ad. He worked alongside the art director and copywriter, Simon Cenamore and Raymond Chan respectively. The production company was Great Guns.Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Events Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Adam Recruitment Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager/ Junior Account Director - Brand Coms ADLIB £33k - £38k , Bristol
- Digital Project Manager - Senior Premier Media Negotiable, London
- Channel Marketing Manager, London, up to £46k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £46000 per annum, Benefits: +Bonus & Benefits, North London
- Graduate Insight Executive Elizabeth Norman International Ã‚£18000 - Ã‚£20000 per annum, London