Blackcircles.com unveils first TV ad
Blackcircles.com, the online tyre retailer, is launching its first TV ad, featuring former Formula 1 commentator Murray Walker.
Blackcircles.com has appointed HMDG to its ad account. It is the first time the company has majorly invested in marketing activity.
The 'New Way To New Tyres' campaign launches this weekend. It includes a 30-second spot called "doughnuts", which features a voiceover by Formula 1 commentating hero Murray Walker.
The ad features a white BMW spinning "doughnuts" and creating skid marks in the shape of the Blackcircles.com logo.
Walker, in his famous high-octane commentating style, says, "Go, go, go to Blackcircles.com".
The ending reveals a little old lady behind the wheel of the car.
The ad was directed by Paul Shearer, who was also the executive creative director on the ad. He worked alongside the art director and copywriter, Simon Cenamore and Raymond Chan respectively. The production company was Great Guns.Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Mobile media publisher manager Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Director / Group Account Director [Direct/CRM] - Central London Agency - to £70k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £70k + great benefits, Central London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Required | Contract to Permanent Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign
- Mondelez signs global partnership with Facebook