McDonald's ad tackles first day nerves
McDonald's is promoting itself as a reassuring restaurant in its latest ad campaign.
"First day" by Leo Burnett broke on Saturday during 'Supernanny US' on E4.
The 60-second and 40-second spots feature an overwhelmed young man in his first day of a new job.
He heads to McDonald's for lunch where he childishly blows away the paper wrapping on his straw, catching the eye of the girl from his office.
The ad was written by Adam Tucker. Justin Tindall was also the creative director on the ad. The media agency was OMD, while Gorgeous was the production company.
Alistair Macrow, vice president, marketing, McDonald's UK, said: "Our latest advert focuses on the high-quality food and dining experience that McDonald's customers have come to know and trust.
"We pride ourselves on the fact that our customers can enjoy the same great food and service regardless of where or when they visit us and our modern and comfortable restaurants, which all offer free Wi-Fi, provide the perfect setting for people to come in and enjoy breakfast, a relaxing lunch or even just a quick-stop coffee."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Dot-Gap £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Dot-Gap £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show