Picture Gallery: OgilvyOne Direct Agency of the Year party
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 February 2012 12:04PM
OgilvyOne celebrates becoming Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year 2011 for a second year running.
OgilvyOne hosts over 100 people from the agency, Ogilvy & Mather, clients and friends at the upmarket Ivy Club to toast its success.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Membership Retention Marketing Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £25000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £50000 - £60000 per annum + pro rata - 3 days per week, Surrey
- Interim Business Development Manager EMR | Specialist Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £55000 per annum, Nottingham
- PR Account Manager Adam Recruitment £30000 - £37000 per annum, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media