Picture Gallery: OgilvyOne Direct Agency of the Year party
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 February 2012 12:04PM
OgilvyOne celebrates becoming Campaign's Direct Agency of the Year 2011 for a second year running.
OgilvyOne hosts over 100 people from the agency, Ogilvy & Mather, clients and friends at the upmarket Ivy Club to toast its success.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Support Dot-Gap £17k, London Central
- Account Manager AF Selection £25000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Head of Resource The Industry Club London Ltd 55 - 60K, LONDON, SE1
- Global Digital Manager - Dubai Dot-Gap £47k, London Central
- Global Strategic Planning + Insight Exec Dot-Gap £31k, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile