Tribal DDB wins Guinness visitor attraction brief
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 06 February 2012 04:13PM
Diageo has appointed Tribal DDB to create an interactive digital experience for visitors to its Guinness Storehouse brewery visitor attraction in Dublin.
The digital agency has been tasked with creating a new interactive area after winning a pitch against eight undisclosed agencies.
Guinness will launch the experience on St Patrick's Day (17 March) and build it up in the following months. It has not disclosed what the plans for the experience are.
According to Diageo, the Guinness Storehouse is Ireland's most popular tourist attraction. It was originally erected in 1902 and was turned into a tourist attraction in 1997.
Last St Patrick's Day Diageo ran a Guinness campaign in conjunction with the Storehouse, which invited people to upload pictures of themselves with the drink's creamy head on their upper lip.
The website displayed the best 'Guinness Grins' from the Storehouse for two weeks.
Guinness has also launched an iPhone app for visitors to the Storehouse, which offers a guide to the attraction's viewing station.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency