Heineken to feature James Bond in ads
Heineken is once again tying up with the James Bond franchise, in a move that will feature the film's character, played by Daniel Craig, feature in its ads for the first time.
The global campaign will launch in September to coincide with the release of 'Skyfall', the latest film in the franchise, which stars Craig as Bond. Heineken has been a partner of the James Bond franchise since 1997.
It will be themed around the brewer's 'Open Your World' campaign, which is into its second execution following its launch last year.
Heineken will again invest heavily in digital and will drive activity through its global Facebook page.
Heineken chief commercial officer Alexis Nasard said: "The trust that we have built has allowed us to take the partnership to a new level by linking Skyfall directly with global 'Open Your World' campaign. We are confident our activation plan will ignite the conversation with our consumers and film viewers."
Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, the Skyfall producers added: "The level of collaboration with Heineken is unprecedented."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Account Manager - SEO and German speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Account Executive Dynamic New Alliances £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum, City of London
- account manager > ATL > AUTOMOTIVE collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues