Heineken to feature James Bond in ads
Heineken is once again tying up with the James Bond franchise, in a move that will feature the film's character, played by Daniel Craig, feature in its ads for the first time.
The global campaign will launch in September to coincide with the release of 'Skyfall', the latest film in the franchise, which stars Craig as Bond. Heineken has been a partner of the James Bond franchise since 1997.
It will be themed around the brewer's 'Open Your World' campaign, which is into its second execution following its launch last year.
Heineken will again invest heavily in digital and will drive activity through its global Facebook page.
Heineken chief commercial officer Alexis Nasard said: "The trust that we have built has allowed us to take the partnership to a new level by linking Skyfall directly with global 'Open Your World' campaign. We are confident our activation plan will ignite the conversation with our consumers and film viewers."
Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, the Skyfall producers added: "The level of collaboration with Heineken is unprecedented."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £180 - £200 per day, London
- Channel & Marketing Director Better Placed Recruitment £130000 - £160000 per annum + benefits, North West England
- Group Brand Consultant - RSA RSA Excellent Salary & Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool