Heineken to feature James Bond in ads
Heineken is once again tying up with the James Bond franchise, in a move that will feature the film's character, played by Daniel Craig, feature in its ads for the first time.
The global campaign will launch in September to coincide with the release of 'Skyfall', the latest film in the franchise, which stars Craig as Bond. Heineken has been a partner of the James Bond franchise since 1997.
It will be themed around the brewer's 'Open Your World' campaign, which is into its second execution following its launch last year.
Heineken will again invest heavily in digital and will drive activity through its global Facebook page.
Heineken chief commercial officer Alexis Nasard said: "The trust that we have built has allowed us to take the partnership to a new level by linking Skyfall directly with global 'Open Your World' campaign. We are confident our activation plan will ignite the conversation with our consumers and film viewers."
Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli, the Skyfall producers added: "The level of collaboration with Heineken is unprecedented."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Stopgap competitive, London
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Royds Raphael £35k-£45k+bonus+benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Nissan creates tactical ad 7 mins after royal baby no. 2 announcement
- Advertising tech companies make up fifth of Britain's fastest-growing businesses
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- TV body Barb to track viewing via tablets
- Reebok Classics brand film champions 'Madchester' revival
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4