Oasis to sponsor ITV2's Celebrity Juice
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 12:15PM
Oasis, the juice drink owned by Coca-Cola, has signed up to sponsor ITV2's popular quiz show, 'Celebrity Juice'.
The sponsorship starts tomorrow (9 February) when the show, which stars comedian Keith Lemon alongside presenters Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, will return for its seventh series. The deal will be supported by digital activity on Facebook.
The sponsorship package, negotiated by ITV Commercial and Vizeum on behalf of Oasis, includes broadcast, online and licensing rights, with the sponsorship idents developed by VCCP.
From tomorrow, 26 new idents will run during Celebrity Juice episodes throughout the rest of 2012, targeting Oasis’s key audience of 16- to-24-year-olds. The idents carry on the brand's "It'll go with anything" theme and will use the same strapline.
The show's audience has grown significantly since it launched, from 409,000 viewers and a 2.1% share for its first series, to 2.28 million viewers and a 10.5% share for its sixth series.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "We're excited to be partnering with popular ITV2 comedy panel show 'Celebrity Juice' – tapping into the natural synergy between Oasis and the show, with their shared light-hearted approach and irreverent sense of humour.
"Developing our 'Oasis, it'll go with anything' campaign, the activity brings to life the brand's association with food while showcasing the unique Oasis personality to our target audience."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London
- INTEGRATED DESIGNER 70% DIGITAL 30% PRINT #HTML #INTERNALCOMMS Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Junior Designer,Developer #HMTL #CSS Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Junior Digital Project Manager Creative Recruitment £30000 per annum, London
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne