Oasis to sponsor ITV2's Celebrity Juice
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 12:15PM
Oasis, the juice drink owned by Coca-Cola, has signed up to sponsor ITV2's popular quiz show, 'Celebrity Juice'.
The sponsorship starts tomorrow (9 February) when the show, which stars comedian Keith Lemon alongside presenters Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, will return for its seventh series. The deal will be supported by digital activity on Facebook.
The sponsorship package, negotiated by ITV Commercial and Vizeum on behalf of Oasis, includes broadcast, online and licensing rights, with the sponsorship idents developed by VCCP.
From tomorrow, 26 new idents will run during Celebrity Juice episodes throughout the rest of 2012, targeting Oasis’s key audience of 16- to-24-year-olds. The idents carry on the brand's "It'll go with anything" theme and will use the same strapline.
The show's audience has grown significantly since it launched, from 409,000 viewers and a 2.1% share for its first series, to 2.28 million viewers and a 10.5% share for its sixth series.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "We're excited to be partnering with popular ITV2 comedy panel show 'Celebrity Juice' – tapping into the natural synergy between Oasis and the show, with their shared light-hearted approach and irreverent sense of humour.
"Developing our 'Oasis, it'll go with anything' campaign, the activity brings to life the brand's association with food while showcasing the unique Oasis personality to our target audience."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Graphic Designer - Tech brands Network Career Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Middleweight FMCG Branding Designer Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Creative Lead - Fashion Network Career Consultants £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Web Project Manager (12 month FTC) Brand Recruitment £40000 per annum, Milton Keynes
- Multi Media Specialist Creative Recruitment £43000 - £45000 per annum, London
Agency: McCann Erickson
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad