Oasis to sponsor ITV2's Celebrity Juice
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 08 February 2012 12:15PM
Oasis, the juice drink owned by Coca-Cola, has signed up to sponsor ITV2's popular quiz show, 'Celebrity Juice'.
The sponsorship starts tomorrow (9 February) when the show, which stars comedian Keith Lemon alongside presenters Holly Willoughby and Fearne Cotton, will return for its seventh series. The deal will be supported by digital activity on Facebook.
The sponsorship package, negotiated by ITV Commercial and Vizeum on behalf of Oasis, includes broadcast, online and licensing rights, with the sponsorship idents developed by VCCP.
From tomorrow, 26 new idents will run during Celebrity Juice episodes throughout the rest of 2012, targeting Oasis’s key audience of 16- to-24-year-olds. The idents carry on the brand's "It'll go with anything" theme and will use the same strapline.
The show's audience has grown significantly since it launched, from 409,000 viewers and a 2.1% share for its first series, to 2.28 million viewers and a 10.5% share for its sixth series.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director at Coca-Cola GB, said: "We're excited to be partnering with popular ITV2 comedy panel show 'Celebrity Juice' – tapping into the natural synergy between Oasis and the show, with their shared light-hearted approach and irreverent sense of humour.
"Developing our 'Oasis, it'll go with anything' campaign, the activity brings to life the brand's association with food while showcasing the unique Oasis personality to our target audience."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Head of Resource Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Corporate Responsibility Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £55000 - £75000 per annum, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- 5 key trends from Dmexco 2014
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Bosch secures sponsorship deal with Channel 4's Sunday Brunch