VIDEO: Audi 'believes there is growth in the UK market', says Chambers
Dominic Chambers, marketing director, Audi UK says after a 'strong year' for the car manufacturer, there is room for growth in the UK in 2012 and beyond.
Highlighting why he thought Audi was successful, Chambers added: "Our design really stands out...people love our cars. They're understated, beautiful and extremely well made".
Chambers said Audi must continue to increase its presence in the digital space and focus on consumer support. "People used to go to seven dealerships before they chose their new car," he said. "Now they go to only two."
He revealed that the brand is set to increase its UK annual marketing budget by 15% year-on-year, with an added focus on digital channels.
Audi will be focusing on making its online experience more intuitive, supporting customers in their research right through to purchase and aftercare.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- DIGITAL ANALYTICS MANAGER Mortimer Spinks £50000 - £60000 per annum + + Benefits, City of London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure