VIDEO: Audi 'believes there is growth in the UK market', says Chambers
Dominic Chambers, marketing director, Audi UK says after a 'strong year' for the car manufacturer, there is room for growth in the UK in 2012 and beyond.
Highlighting why he thought Audi was successful, Chambers added: "Our design really stands out...people love our cars. They're understated, beautiful and extremely well made".
Chambers said Audi must continue to increase its presence in the digital space and focus on consumer support. "People used to go to seven dealerships before they chose their new car," he said. "Now they go to only two."
He revealed that the brand is set to increase its UK annual marketing budget by 15% year-on-year, with an added focus on digital channels.
Audi will be focusing on making its online experience more intuitive, supporting customers in their research right through to purchase and aftercare.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- PPC Executive - London - up to £28,000 Salt £25000 - £28000 per annum + + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Manager - London - circa £55K Salt £55000 per annum + standard benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £65000 - £75000 per annum, Shirley, West Midlands
- SENIOR UX DESIGNER - LONDON - £50-60K Salt £50000 - £60000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisitions - London - up to £70K Salt £70000 per annum + standard benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- ZenithOptimedia retains O2 and snatches Spanish market
- An agency view on the 'right to be forgotten'
- Land Rover moves global content and social media to Brooklyn Brothers