Ernst & Young kicks off global media review
Ernst & Young, one of the big four accountancy companies, has approached media agencies ahead of a pitch for its global media planning and buying requirements.
Industry sources suggest Ernst & Young is likely to appoint a media agency to lead its global communications planning, but could continue to use local buying points in different markets. The pitch is being handled through AAR.
Ernst & Young has previously worked with agencies on a project basis and often does much of its buying in-house. Agencies it works with include the recruitment specialist SAS in the UK and Interpublic Group’s Mullen in the US.
The accountancy company appointed the creative collective The Assembly to its creative account after a pitch in October 2010. The Assembly provides global brand strategy to Ernst & Young across different territories.
A spokeswoman for the accountancy company declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Head Of Brands Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)