VCCP named most 'in-demand' shop
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 11:00AM
VCCP and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R were the most in-demand agencies from clients holding reviews in 2011.
Both shops had 14 new-business opportunities, according to research compiled from AAR's newbizmoves.co.uk database.
However, VCCP achieved the feat of winning the most business, landing 11 accounts, while RKCR/Y&R converted eight of its opportunities. VCCP's wins included easyJet, Carling, Saga and Burton's Foods.
The second-most-successful in terms of wins was Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which converted ten out of its 12 new-business opportunities. Its 2011 wins included Weetabix, Virgin Media and Guardian News & Media. Fallon also participated in 12 pitches, winning 50 per cent.
Leagas Delaney emerged as the advertising agency with the best conversion rate among those that pitched at least five times, winning all five of the pitches it competed in.
Albion had five new-business opportunities in the integrated sphere and managed to convert all of them.
The agency was followed by WCRS, which converted all four of its opportunities.
With four wins, last year's start-up 101 picked up the most new business without a formal competitive pitch taking place.
|2||Bartle Bogle Hegarty||10|
|8=||Ogilvy & Mather||6|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without a pitch|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account director > GLOBAL ATL > flagship brand collectivo Up to £47,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retention Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Artworker createselect £20-25K pa, depending on experieince, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Artworker createselect £25-30K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Source £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- 6 ads that made... Bartle Bogle Hegarty
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles