VCCP named most 'in-demand' shop
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 11:00AM
VCCP and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R were the most in-demand agencies from clients holding reviews in 2011.
Both shops had 14 new-business opportunities, according to research compiled from AAR's newbizmoves.co.uk database.
However, VCCP achieved the feat of winning the most business, landing 11 accounts, while RKCR/Y&R converted eight of its opportunities. VCCP's wins included easyJet, Carling, Saga and Burton's Foods.
The second-most-successful in terms of wins was Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which converted ten out of its 12 new-business opportunities. Its 2011 wins included Weetabix, Virgin Media and Guardian News & Media. Fallon also participated in 12 pitches, winning 50 per cent.
Leagas Delaney emerged as the advertising agency with the best conversion rate among those that pitched at least five times, winning all five of the pitches it competed in.
Albion had five new-business opportunities in the integrated sphere and managed to convert all of them.
The agency was followed by WCRS, which converted all four of its opportunities.
With four wins, last year's start-up 101 picked up the most new business without a formal competitive pitch taking place.
|2||Bartle Bogle Hegarty||10|
|8=||Ogilvy & Mather||6|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without a pitch|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Executive air recruitment Up to 23k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Designer (Dubai) MCG Associates Up to GBP60,000 a year tax free + benefits (including annual flights home) + relocation assistance., Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Is The Net Set a welcome addition?
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media