VCCP named most 'in-demand' shop
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 11:00AM
VCCP and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R were the most in-demand agencies from clients holding reviews in 2011.
Both shops had 14 new-business opportunities, according to research compiled from AAR's newbizmoves.co.uk database.
However, VCCP achieved the feat of winning the most business, landing 11 accounts, while RKCR/Y&R converted eight of its opportunities. VCCP's wins included easyJet, Carling, Saga and Burton's Foods.
The second-most-successful in terms of wins was Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which converted ten out of its 12 new-business opportunities. Its 2011 wins included Weetabix, Virgin Media and Guardian News & Media. Fallon also participated in 12 pitches, winning 50 per cent.
Leagas Delaney emerged as the advertising agency with the best conversion rate among those that pitched at least five times, winning all five of the pitches it competed in.
Albion had five new-business opportunities in the integrated sphere and managed to convert all of them.
The agency was followed by WCRS, which converted all four of its opportunities.
With four wins, last year's start-up 101 picked up the most new business without a formal competitive pitch taking place.
|2||Bartle Bogle Hegarty||10|
|8=||Ogilvy & Mather||6|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without a pitch|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 p.a., South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Cannes 2015: Highlights from the Campaign beach party
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- UK wins four gold Film Lions
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch