VCCP named most 'in-demand' shop
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 11:00AM
VCCP and Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R were the most in-demand agencies from clients holding reviews in 2011.
Both shops had 14 new-business opportunities, according to research compiled from AAR's newbizmoves.co.uk database.
However, VCCP achieved the feat of winning the most business, landing 11 accounts, while RKCR/Y&R converted eight of its opportunities. VCCP's wins included easyJet, Carling, Saga and Burton's Foods.
The second-most-successful in terms of wins was Bartle Bogle Hegarty, which converted ten out of its 12 new-business opportunities. Its 2011 wins included Weetabix, Virgin Media and Guardian News & Media. Fallon also participated in 12 pitches, winning 50 per cent.
Leagas Delaney emerged as the advertising agency with the best conversion rate among those that pitched at least five times, winning all five of the pitches it competed in.
Albion had five new-business opportunities in the integrated sphere and managed to convert all of them.
The agency was followed by WCRS, which converted all four of its opportunities.
With four wins, last year's start-up 101 picked up the most new business without a formal competitive pitch taking place.
|2||Bartle Bogle Hegarty||10|
|8=||Ogilvy & Mather||6|
|Source: AAR. Includes wins without a pitch|
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views