Electrolux reviews £25m ad business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:55AM
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, is reviewing its £25 million pan-European ad account.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, has issued an RFI to agencies.
The winning shop will create brand advertising and product launch campaigns for this year and 2013.
The deadline is 10 February and agencies shortlisted will be invited to a briefing in Stockholm, where the company has its headquarters.
The main focus of the brief is to develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
Lowe Worldwide currently handles the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
Head London oversees Electrolux's digital activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Communications Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £28000 per annum, Worcester
- Design Director - Brand Design and Packaging Agency - London - £55k - £60k - NP143 Stonor £55k - £60k, London (Greater)
- Traffic Planning Manager Premier Consultants c. £40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- Lloyds reviews media planning and buying