Electrolux reviews £25m ad business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:55AM
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, is reviewing its £25 million pan-European ad account.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, has issued an RFI to agencies.
The winning shop will create brand advertising and product launch campaigns for this year and 2013.
The deadline is 10 February and agencies shortlisted will be invited to a briefing in Stockholm, where the company has its headquarters.
The main focus of the brief is to develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
Lowe Worldwide currently handles the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
Head London oversees Electrolux's digital activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne