Electrolux reviews £25m ad business
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:55AM
Electrolux, the household appliance manufacturer, is reviewing its £25 million pan-European ad account.
The company, which owns brands including AEG and Zanussi, has issued an RFI to agencies.
The winning shop will create brand advertising and product launch campaigns for this year and 2013.
The deadline is 10 February and agencies shortlisted will be invited to a briefing in Stockholm, where the company has its headquarters.
The main focus of the brief is to develop communications platforms and creative material for the brand's strategic initiatives in Europe across its domestic appliances and floor-care products.
Lowe Worldwide currently handles the brand's pan-European brand ad account, while Inferno works on the creative account for its retail business.
Head London oversees Electrolux's digital activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Pricing Analyst Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Senior customer & Market Intelligence Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Product Manager Ninesharp negotiable, Walsall
- Java Developer Project Manager @ Global Beverage Giant Digital Gurus £40000 - £55000 Per Annum Benefits + Bonus, Surrey
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show