FSCS calls pitch for comms planning
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:50AM
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its communications planning account.
Mindshare is the incumbent on the business, while M4C handles media buying.
The body, which launched in 2000 to help savers who have lost money invested with banks, has approached selected agencies inviting them to pitch for the business.
It wants an agency to plan the second phase of an awareness campaign launched in the first quarter of last year.
The FSCS stated in its brief that it is looking for an agency that has experience of engaging audiences with a "low-interest subject matter". Agencies must respond by 10 February.
Michelle Rajendran, the FSCS marketing manager, is leading the process.
The FSCS last held a pitch for its communications planning in 2009. McCann Manchester, which is responsible for the creative business, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration