FSCS calls pitch for comms planning
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:50AM
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its communications planning account.
Mindshare is the incumbent on the business, while M4C handles media buying.
The body, which launched in 2000 to help savers who have lost money invested with banks, has approached selected agencies inviting them to pitch for the business.
It wants an agency to plan the second phase of an awareness campaign launched in the first quarter of last year.
The FSCS stated in its brief that it is looking for an agency that has experience of engaging audiences with a "low-interest subject matter". Agencies must respond by 10 February.
Michelle Rajendran, the FSCS marketing manager, is leading the process.
The FSCS last held a pitch for its communications planning in 2009. McCann Manchester, which is responsible for the creative business, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne