FSCS calls pitch for comms planning
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:50AM
The Financial Services Compensation Scheme is looking for an agency to handle its communications planning account.
Mindshare is the incumbent on the business, while M4C handles media buying.
The body, which launched in 2000 to help savers who have lost money invested with banks, has approached selected agencies inviting them to pitch for the business.
It wants an agency to plan the second phase of an awareness campaign launched in the first quarter of last year.
The FSCS stated in its brief that it is looking for an agency that has experience of engaging audiences with a "low-interest subject matter". Agencies must respond by 10 February.
Michelle Rajendran, the FSCS marketing manager, is leading the process.
The FSCS last held a pitch for its communications planning in 2009. McCann Manchester, which is responsible for the creative business, is not affected by the review.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Content Manager & Community Manager / Social Media Manager x 2 Roles, £30k MODA consult up to £30k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager, Contract, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £180 - £210 per day, London
- Account Manager x 2 - household name account - Fabulous Agency - £30k Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £30k, Central London
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £50000 - £55000 per annum, London