Channel 4 makes promotions in sales restructure
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 09 February 2012 10:25AM
Channel 4 has promoted its controller of sponsorship, Rob Ramsay, to the role of partnership leader and its deputy head of trading, Steve Alexander, to trading leader, as it moves towards completing its sales restructure.
In their new roles, Ramsay and Alexander will be charged with leading the partnership and trading specialists in each of Channel 4's new agency-facing teams.
These teams will be led by David Amodio, Chris Braithwaite, Pete Clark, Angus Mitchell, Danny Peace and John Ahern, who have each been promoted to the new role of agency principal. Michele Russell has moved up to sales development leader.
Jonathan Allan, the sales director at Channel 4, said: "The agency principals were chosen as a result of a rigorous selection process and we are confident that, now appointed, they will start to make a real difference to the way we engage with agencies and clients at every level and across all disciplines."
In January, Channel 4 appointed Carl Read, the head of digital strategy at MEC, to the role of digital lead and Global Radio's sales director, Ed Chalmers, as its head of trading.
The broadcaster has still to appoint a head of agency sales to work alongside the recently appointed Damon Lafford and a head of digital and partnership innovation.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager/Account Director Reuben Sinclair £40000 - £55000 per hour + Bonus + Excellent Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London