Hotline: IPA launches first Graduate Recruitment Fair
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 February 2012 12:00AM
The IPA is launching its first Graduate Recruitment Fair this month. More than 20 agencies will exhibit at the fair, which will be held at the IPA's London office on 10 February for final-year students and 20 February for second-year students.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Insight Manager FMCG Connect £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ABM Interim Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, South East England
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3