RBS Insurance division to rebrand as Direct Line Group
RBS Insurance Group, the insurance division which owns the Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag brands, is set to rebrand as Direct Line Insurance Group.
The rebrand comes ahead of a divestment of the division by parent RBS, which has to sell the assets by the end of 2014 under the terms of its bail-out by the UK government in 2008.
According to a report in the Insurance Times, it has changed its name from RBS Insurance Group to Direct Line Insurance Group at Companies House. It has also trademarked the name, alongside a new multi-coloured corporate logo.
The insurer is gearing up for life outside RBS, and recently hired former British Gas commercial director Rick Vlemmiks to the role of chief marketing officer, UK and international.
It also promoted Direct Line marketer Kerry Chilvers to the position of director of brand, customer and proposition across its brand portfolio.
The company was unable to provide a comment.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned