Clarks launches AR campaign for Spring collection
Footwear brand Clarks is launching its first ever augmented reality campaign at the end of the month to promote its women's Spring/Summer collection.
The campaign includes four videos for the brand’s ‘hero styles’, which include ‘Bodkin Bay’, ‘Henderson Sky’, ‘Dollar Craze’ and ‘Scent Bottle’.
Clarks is using Aurasma's technology to make the content more easily discoverable via its press ads.
As long as a smartphone or tablet user has the Aurasma Lite app, they can 'film' the ad with their device's camera to trigger the video content.
Users will be able to click through from the videos to the Clarks website in order to continue browsing.
The Aurasma app is available on iPhones, iPads and high-powered Android smartphones.
Clarks claims to be the first UK footwear brand to experiment with the Aurasma technology, which is gaining traction in other sectors with brands including Marks & Spencer adopting the technology.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Stunning Agency Fill Recruitment to £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital and Integrated Planner air recruitment Up to £60K (dependent on experience) plus benefits and bonuses, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE LEAD - EVENTS & EXPERIENTIAL Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- DIGITAL DESIGNER Live Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, City of London