Clarks launches AR campaign for Spring collection
Footwear brand Clarks is launching its first ever augmented reality campaign at the end of the month to promote its women's Spring/Summer collection.
The campaign includes four videos for the brand’s ‘hero styles’, which include ‘Bodkin Bay’, ‘Henderson Sky’, ‘Dollar Craze’ and ‘Scent Bottle’.
Clarks is using Aurasma's technology to make the content more easily discoverable via its press ads.
As long as a smartphone or tablet user has the Aurasma Lite app, they can 'film' the ad with their device's camera to trigger the video content.
Users will be able to click through from the videos to the Clarks website in order to continue browsing.
The Aurasma app is available on iPhones, iPads and high-powered Android smartphones.
Clarks claims to be the first UK footwear brand to experiment with the Aurasma technology, which is gaining traction in other sectors with brands including Marks & Spencer adopting the technology.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London