Rapp creative directors poached by Pulse
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 10 February 2012 12:41PM
Rapp creative duo Magnus Thorne and Paul Turner have moved to engagement and activation agency Pulse Group, as executive creative directors.
They will oversee all creative output within the agency and take creative and management roles on flagship clients, including Emirates, Renault, Morrisons and Diageo.
Mike Spicer, chief executive of Pulse Group, said: "With such established creative talent at Pulse Group, we'll be able to provide truly industry leading campaigns for our existing and prospective clients."
Thorne joined Rapp in 2007 and Turner in 2006. The pair have worked on a number of financial clients, including Barclays and Mastercard, and other brands such as Sony, Honda and Stella Artois, in a career including stints at McCann Erickson and CDP.
They won a DMA gold for their work on the charity IFAW and a Campaign Big award for a child-marriage campaign for Unicef.
Thorne said: "We wanted the freedom and agility a smaller agency provides. It allows us to be involved at every level, not just guiding the creative direction of the agency, but to stay involved from initial conception through to completion."
Towards the end of last year, Rapp hired Diana Janicki and Ali Hanan as digital creative directors. Together, they have worked at agencies including Karmarama and DLKW, Agency.com, Lbi and R/GA. Their client experience includes Guinness, lastminute.com, British Airways, Nintendo, Philips, Dulux, Lloyds Bank, Ikea, Costa Coffee and The Guardian.
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show