Coke Zero introduces 'taste the possibilities' pan-Euro push
Coke Zero has launched a TV and digital pan-European marketing push, which introduces the "taste the possibilities" strapline as part of the brand's "Zero sugar, great Coke taste" brand message.
The campaign targets young men and features a TV ad running across terrestrial and digital channels, with the ad also airing on video on demand services ITV.com, 4oD, Five and Sky Player until March.
Activity is also live on www.cokezone.com, with a PlayStation promotion supporting the campaign.
The ad, created by Ogilvy Brazil, shows a sports car driver break down on a deserted high-way.
As he takes a sip of Coke Zero, a beautiful woman turns up in a car and a tool kit, and as he drinks further another woman appears to help fix the car, demonstrating the message of "Taste the possibilities".
The partnership with PlayStation gives consumers the chance to win five of the new PlayStation Vita consoles before they officially launch, through an online competition.
Zoe Howorth, market activation director for Coca-Cola GB, said: "[The campaign] signals the start of what is sure to be an exciting year for Coke Zero.
"The spot captures the essence of the brand as a beacon of possibilities, showing consumers that even the impossible can become a reality."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Search & Performance Marketing Director - Dubai MCG Associates Competitive and Tax Free in the sunshine!, Dubai, UAE
- Regional Planning & Strategy Director - Middle East & North Africa - Dubai Based MCG Associates Large Tax Free Package + Family Medical + Family Flights + Bonus + Relocation flights and hotel, Dubai - UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - Social Media - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'