BBC marketing chief quits for DFS
Helen Normoyle, director of marketing at the BBC, is joining the sofa retailer DFS as chief marketing officer.
Normoyle is a former director of marketing at Motorola and has been director of marketing at the publicly-funded broadcaster since September 2010, after a spell as its director of audiences.
DFS appointed Krow to handle its £84m advertising account in November last year, after calling a review in August.
DFS was unavailable for comment.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- CRM Executive Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + plus car and excellent benefits, Stevenage