BBC marketing chief quits for DFS
Helen Normoyle, director of marketing at the BBC, is joining the sofa retailer DFS as chief marketing officer.
Normoyle is a former director of marketing at Motorola and has been director of marketing at the publicly-funded broadcaster since September 2010, after a spell as its director of audiences.
DFS appointed Krow to handle its £84m advertising account in November last year, after calling a review in August.
DFS was unavailable for comment.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Editor / Editorial Assistant Guru Careers £16 - 20k, London (SE1)
- Senior Account Manager Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum, London