BBC marketing chief quits for DFS
Helen Normoyle, director of marketing at the BBC, is joining the sofa retailer DFS as chief marketing officer.
Normoyle is a former director of marketing at Motorola and has been director of marketing at the publicly-funded broadcaster since September 2010, after a spell as its director of audiences.
DFS appointed Krow to handle its £84m advertising account in November last year, after calling a review in August.
DFS was unavailable for comment.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director/Group Account Director Twist Recruitment £48000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Digital Lead with Integrated Agency Gemini Search £60000 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Interim Brand / Senior Brand Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive day rate, London