Top 10 Valentine's ads: Women's Aid by Grey London
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:07PM
Women's Aid, the charity working to end domestic violence against women and children, has launched a Valentine's Day campaign selling work by London artists and collectives.
8. Women's Aid by Grey London
Installations by artists such as Rob Ryan, Kyle Bean, Fred Butler, The Last Tuesday Society, Nicole Mueller, Suck & Chew, Francesca Mair, Marie-Louise Jones and Charlotte Brown are being displayed in Soho shop front window.
Shoppers can "purchase" the gifts by texting the number next to each item, and donate between £2 and £20 to Women's Aid.
The Full List:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy