Top 10 Valentine's ads: Women's Aid by Grey London
Women's Aid, the charity working to end domestic violence against women and children, has launched a Valentine's Day campaign selling work by London artists and collectives.
8. Women's Aid by Grey London
Installations by artists such as Rob Ryan, Kyle Bean, Fred Butler, The Last Tuesday Society, Nicole Mueller, Suck & Chew, Francesca Mair, Marie-Louise Jones and Charlotte Brown are being displayed in Soho shop front window.
Shoppers can "purchase" the gifts by texting the number next to each item, and donate between £2 and £20 to Women's Aid.
The Full List:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Project Manager (Part-time) Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Competitive daily rate, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director - New Planning Function in Top Agency ADLIB up to c.£60k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Innovations Consultant Jarlett de Grouchy £60000.00 - £75000 per annum, City of London
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- HEAD OF OPERATIONS - CREATIVE SERVICES - B2B - £80-85K Salt £80000 - £85000 per annum, City of London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links