Top 10 Valentine's ads: Women's Aid by Grey London
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:07PM
Women's Aid, the charity working to end domestic violence against women and children, has launched a Valentine's Day campaign selling work by London artists and collectives.
8. Women's Aid by Grey London
Installations by artists such as Rob Ryan, Kyle Bean, Fred Butler, The Last Tuesday Society, Nicole Mueller, Suck & Chew, Francesca Mair, Marie-Louise Jones and Charlotte Brown are being displayed in Soho shop front window.
Shoppers can "purchase" the gifts by texting the number next to each item, and donate between £2 and £20 to Women's Aid.
The Full List:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Sales Manager - Video Platform Aspire £32000.00 - £400000 per annum + commission, London
- Business Development Manager Adam Recruitment £38000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Senior Digital Project Manager Red Sofa London £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, East London
- Email Delivery Expert Direct Recruitment Up to £65,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager PR Adam Recruitment £28000 - £38000 per annum, Preston
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers