Top 10 Valentine's ads: Women's Aid by Grey London
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:07PM
Women's Aid, the charity working to end domestic violence against women and children, has launched a Valentine's Day campaign selling work by London artists and collectives.
8. Women's Aid by Grey London
Installations by artists such as Rob Ryan, Kyle Bean, Fred Butler, The Last Tuesday Society, Nicole Mueller, Suck & Chew, Francesca Mair, Marie-Louise Jones and Charlotte Brown are being displayed in Soho shop front window.
Shoppers can "purchase" the gifts by texting the number next to each item, and donate between £2 and £20 to Women's Aid.
The Full List:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media