Top 10 Valentine's ads: Foxy Bingo by Biscuit Agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:08PM
Foxy Bingo, the Cashcade-owned online bingo website, is launching a revealing ad campaign featuring a naked Foxy.
9. Foxy Bingo by Biscuit Agency
The ad launching today features Foxy, in his famous purple suit, mowing the lawn using a golden lawn mower.
He then passes his pool where women faint from his charm, before stripping off his suit to expose his red swimming trunks.
After taking those off, he then appears fully naked in front of the sea. The ad finishes by promoting the brand's free games.
The full list:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PPC Manager Major Players £28000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, London
- New Business Executive Dynamic New Alliances £19000.00 - £23000.00 per annum, City of London
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - MOBILE & WEB APPS - LONDON - £60-70K Salt £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £34000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Dave Trott at Ad Week Europe: Ads have become overcomplicated