Top 10 Valentine's ads: Foxy Bingo by Biscuit Agency
campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 12:08PM
Foxy Bingo, the Cashcade-owned online bingo website, is launching a revealing ad campaign featuring a naked Foxy.
9. Foxy Bingo by Biscuit Agency
The ad launching today features Foxy, in his famous purple suit, mowing the lawn using a golden lawn mower.
He then passes his pool where women faint from his charm, before stripping off his suit to expose his red swimming trunks.
After taking those off, he then appears fully naked in front of the sea. The ad finishes by promoting the brand's free games.
The full list:
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Stopgap £30000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £80,000 per annum + Car or c/a, South East England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Media 'night owl' ad to break in Gogglebox
- Johnnie Walker calls global ad review
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Testicular cancer awareness campaign launches comedy show
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media