'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' peaks at 6.5 million viewers
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 15 February 2012 11:26AM
A peak of 6.5 million viewers watched the return of 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' for a second series on Channel 4 last night, making it the broadcaster's highest-rating show so far this year.
The peak came across Channel 4 and Channel 4+1 in the final five minutes of the show, which aired between 9pm and 10pm last night.
With an average audience of 4.8m million and a 19.9% share of the available audience, not including Channel 4+1, it was the highest rating show in its time slot.
It was ahead of BBC One’s ‘Prisoners’ Wives’, which managed 4.2 million, and ITV’s ‘The Biggest Loser’, which managed 2.1 million.
The first series of ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’ launched with a peak audience of 6.36 milion in January 2011.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Events Manager fishtank £32000 - £39000 per annum, Bristol
- Product Manager Better Placed Recruitment £45000 per annum, Wigan
- Backend Web Developer Leeds. Premier Media £30000 per annum + BENEFITS, Leeds
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Better Placed Recruitment £24000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester