'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' peaks at 6.5 million viewers
By Daniel Farey-Jones, brandrepublic.com, Wednesday, 15 February 2012 11:26AM
A peak of 6.5 million viewers watched the return of 'Big Fat Gypsy Weddings' for a second series on Channel 4 last night, making it the broadcaster's highest-rating show so far this year.
The peak came across Channel 4 and Channel 4+1 in the final five minutes of the show, which aired between 9pm and 10pm last night.
With an average audience of 4.8m million and a 19.9% share of the available audience, not including Channel 4+1, it was the highest rating show in its time slot.
It was ahead of BBC One’s ‘Prisoners’ Wives’, which managed 4.2 million, and ITV’s ‘The Biggest Loser’, which managed 2.1 million.
The first series of ‘Big Fat Gypsy Weddings’ launched with a peak audience of 6.36 milion in January 2011.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- CRM Manager (9 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£27000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Consultant - Qualitative Research Trace £30,000 to £50,000 per annum, Central London
- Product Marketing Manager - Business Services, Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £45k, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Stopgap Ã‚£40000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, West Midlands
- Head of PR and Public Affairs (12 month maternity contract) Stopgap Ã‚£54000 - Ã‚£68000 per annum + pro rata, West Midlands