Arc lands DM for SABMiller's Peroni
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 10:40AM
SABMiller has hired Arc to handle direct marketing for Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
The Italian beer brand appointed the Leo Burnett Group-owned agency after a competitive pitch, which began in August last year. The account was previously held by Elvis.
Arc will begin work on the brand immediately and its activity will involve campaigns to help Peroni stand out in the retail environment and build relationships with customers.
The appointment follows last year's global ad campaign from Peroni, created by The Bank. The ad was shot in a 60s style and featured male and female models in Italy.
Ian Thomas, the client service director at Arc, said: "We are looking forward to working with Peroni on a number of very exciting projects in 2012. The retail environment is increasingly challenging and crowded, so we are keen to develop innovative campaigns to enable Peroni to stand out even more at the purchase and beyond."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- account manager > BOOZE & LEISURE > INTEGRATED collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Account Director createselect Up to £45K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Communications Manager Ellwood Atfield £45,000 - £50,000, North West of London
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £38K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - SEO and German speaking Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote
- Twitter hunts for UK marketer as it targets £180m ad revenues