Arc lands DM for SABMiller's Peroni
SABMiller has hired Arc to handle direct marketing for Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
The Italian beer brand appointed the Leo Burnett Group-owned agency after a competitive pitch, which began in August last year. The account was previously held by Elvis.
Arc will begin work on the brand immediately and its activity will involve campaigns to help Peroni stand out in the retail environment and build relationships with customers.
The appointment follows last year's global ad campaign from Peroni, created by The Bank. The ad was shot in a 60s style and featured male and female models in Italy.
Ian Thomas, the client service director at Arc, said: "We are looking forward to working with Peroni on a number of very exciting projects in 2012. The retail environment is increasingly challenging and crowded, so we are keen to develop innovative campaigns to enable Peroni to stand out even more at the purchase and beyond."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Executive - Integrated Marketing Stonor £22,000- £27,000, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Hampshire / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater)
- Product Manager - Global Automotive Giant - Berkshire Ninesharp £40000 - £50000 per annum + Great Benefits and Brand Car, Slough
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review