Matthew Wigham promoted at OMD
OMD Group has appointed Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at Manning Gottlieb OMD, to the new role of head of investment across the group.
Wigham will work across OMD UK and MG OMD to ensure its client spend with media owners works as efficiently and effectively as possible.
He will report to Steve Williams, the chief executive of OMD Group, and John Overend, the managing director of Omnicom Media Group's trading arm, OPera. His promotion follows the departure of OMD UK's Neil Johnston, the joint head of buying, in September 2011.
Wigham has been the head of investment at MG OMD since 2009. He joined OMD UK as a buying manager in 1998 and was promoted to deputy head of TV before switching to MG OMD to become its broadcast director in 2008.
Williams said: "Matthew is a super-talented guy who works in an intelligent and collaborative way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Corporate Marketing Manager University of Westminster £43, 272 p.a. (incl. L.W.A.), Central London
- New Business Development Manager - Creative Agency - £15k to £20k OTE £30k to £35k Stonor £15k to£20k with OTE £30k - £35k, Northants
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £28 - 35k (DOE), Based in Farringdon, Central London (EC1)
- EXPERIENTIAL Junior or Senior Account Managers x 4, Account Director and Producers - perm/freelance Judi Patton £23K-£45K or freelance rates, London - all areas
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%