Matthew Wigham promoted at OMD
OMD Group has appointed Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at Manning Gottlieb OMD, to the new role of head of investment across the group.
Wigham will work across OMD UK and MG OMD to ensure its client spend with media owners works as efficiently and effectively as possible.
He will report to Steve Williams, the chief executive of OMD Group, and John Overend, the managing director of Omnicom Media Group's trading arm, OPera. His promotion follows the departure of OMD UK's Neil Johnston, the joint head of buying, in September 2011.
Wigham has been the head of investment at MG OMD since 2009. He joined OMD UK as a buying manager in 1998 and was promoted to deputy head of TV before switching to MG OMD to become its broadcast director in 2008.
Williams said: "Matthew is a super-talented guy who works in an intelligent and collaborative way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head Of Digital Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Marketing Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- International Brand Marketing Manager - Sport Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas