Matthew Wigham promoted at OMD
OMD Group has appointed Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at Manning Gottlieb OMD, to the new role of head of investment across the group.
Wigham will work across OMD UK and MG OMD to ensure its client spend with media owners works as efficiently and effectively as possible.
He will report to Steve Williams, the chief executive of OMD Group, and John Overend, the managing director of Omnicom Media Group's trading arm, OPera. His promotion follows the departure of OMD UK's Neil Johnston, the joint head of buying, in September 2011.
Wigham has been the head of investment at MG OMD since 2009. He joined OMD UK as a buying manager in 1998 and was promoted to deputy head of TV before switching to MG OMD to become its broadcast director in 2008.
Williams said: "Matthew is a super-talented guy who works in an intelligent and collaborative way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning