Matthew Wigham promoted at OMD
OMD Group has appointed Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at Manning Gottlieb OMD, to the new role of head of investment across the group.
Wigham will work across OMD UK and MG OMD to ensure its client spend with media owners works as efficiently and effectively as possible.
He will report to Steve Williams, the chief executive of OMD Group, and John Overend, the managing director of Omnicom Media Group's trading arm, OPera. His promotion follows the departure of OMD UK's Neil Johnston, the joint head of buying, in September 2011.
Wigham has been the head of investment at MG OMD since 2009. He joined OMD UK as a buying manager in 1998 and was promoted to deputy head of TV before switching to MG OMD to become its broadcast director in 2008.
Williams said: "Matthew is a super-talented guy who works in an intelligent and collaborative way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Strategist, Top London Agency Direct Recruitment £45,000-£70,000, London (Greater)
- Social Media Strategist, London Direct Recruitment £40,000-£80,000, London (Greater)
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- Instagram partners with Omnicom to launch ad service in the UK
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account