Matthew Wigham promoted at OMD
OMD Group has appointed Matthew Wigham, the head of investment at Manning Gottlieb OMD, to the new role of head of investment across the group.
Wigham will work across OMD UK and MG OMD to ensure its client spend with media owners works as efficiently and effectively as possible.
He will report to Steve Williams, the chief executive of OMD Group, and John Overend, the managing director of Omnicom Media Group's trading arm, OPera. His promotion follows the departure of OMD UK's Neil Johnston, the joint head of buying, in September 2011.
Wigham has been the head of investment at MG OMD since 2009. He joined OMD UK as a buying manager in 1998 and was promoted to deputy head of TV before switching to MG OMD to become its broadcast director in 2008.
Williams said: "Matthew is a super-talented guy who works in an intelligent and collaborative way."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire