Sean Chambers named UK ECD at Razorfish
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:05AM
Razorfish has appointed Sean Chambers to the new role of vice-president, executive creative director in the UK.
Chambers, who will report to the UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, has been working as a freelance creative director on the agency's Lynx account.
Before that, he was a creative director at the digital agency Blast Radius Europe and a strategy director at Tribal DDB Europe. He has also worked at Poke and Euro RSCG, and co-founded the digital shops Kong in Amsterdam and Double Denim in Stockholm.
Separately, the Publicis-owned agency has promoted John Cunningham, the former head of technology for Razorfish UK, to chief technical officer, Europe.
He will head up a team of more than 80 people to ensure that a strong technology offering underpins the agency's creative solutions.
The appointments follow last year's hirings of Daniel Bonner and William Lidstone as the chief creative officer, Europe, and executive vice-president, Europe respectively.
Mellish said: "Sean personifies our philosophy of putting innovation and creativity at the core of all we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Campaign Project Manager Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Junior Comms Planning Manager required for Leading Media Agency Ultimate Asset £32000 per annum + great benefits package, London
- Entertainment brand - Comms Manager at top London media agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum, London
- Comms Business Director required for Leading Publisher Brand Ultimate Asset £65000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Brawn and bread: Sly Stallone stars in Warburtons campaign
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Five traits that define a south of the river agency
- Schwarzenegger vs Stallone: Whose ad is better?
- Lurpak rolls out jazz teaser by Juan Cabral
- Kate Robertson steps down from Havas