Sean Chambers named UK ECD at Razorfish
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:05AM
Razorfish has appointed Sean Chambers to the new role of vice-president, executive creative director in the UK.
Chambers, who will report to the UK chief executive, Chris Mellish, has been working as a freelance creative director on the agency's Lynx account.
Before that, he was a creative director at the digital agency Blast Radius Europe and a strategy director at Tribal DDB Europe. He has also worked at Poke and Euro RSCG, and co-founded the digital shops Kong in Amsterdam and Double Denim in Stockholm.
Separately, the Publicis-owned agency has promoted John Cunningham, the former head of technology for Razorfish UK, to chief technical officer, Europe.
He will head up a team of more than 80 people to ensure that a strong technology offering underpins the agency's creative solutions.
The appointments follow last year's hirings of Daniel Bonner and William Lidstone as the chief creative officer, Europe, and executive vice-president, Europe respectively.
Mellish said: "Sean personifies our philosophy of putting innovation and creativity at the core of all we do."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push