Carat lands £6.7m CSL media account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:00AM
Carat has won the £6.7 million media planning and buying account for the furniture retailer CSL.
The agency will support CSL in its growth plans linked to a national store expansion. An initial campaign will focus on digital, TV and radio, but evolve to include all media.
Brilliant Media Leeds was the previous incumbent on the business. The agency had picked up the account shortly after losing the £40 million broadcast DFS business to MediaCom in March last year.
However, as a result of MediaCom's acquisition of Brilliant Media in December last year, CSL started the search for a new agency.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director at Carat, commented: "CSL is redefining its sector through the use of digital performance marketing. We're extremely proud of our track record in building e-commerce business and we look forward to doing the same for CSL."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Project Director - Seoul Major Players £60000 - £80000 per annum, Seoul
- Senior Comms Planner-Entertainment Team - £30K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Business Consultant Michael Page Digital. Up to £29,000 basic with commission on top , London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (German Speaking) Purple Consultancy £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith