Carat lands £6.7m CSL media account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:00AM
Carat has won the £6.7 million media planning and buying account for the furniture retailer CSL.
The agency will support CSL in its growth plans linked to a national store expansion. An initial campaign will focus on digital, TV and radio, but evolve to include all media.
Brilliant Media Leeds was the previous incumbent on the business. The agency had picked up the account shortly after losing the £40 million broadcast DFS business to MediaCom in March last year.
However, as a result of MediaCom's acquisition of Brilliant Media in December last year, CSL started the search for a new agency.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director at Carat, commented: "CSL is redefining its sector through the use of digital performance marketing. We're extremely proud of our track record in building e-commerce business and we look forward to doing the same for CSL."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Planner Dot-Gap Competitive, London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Operations Executive Dot-Gap £25k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director: Liverpool Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Liverpool
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne