Carat lands £6.7m CSL media account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:00AM
Carat has won the £6.7 million media planning and buying account for the furniture retailer CSL.
The agency will support CSL in its growth plans linked to a national store expansion. An initial campaign will focus on digital, TV and radio, but evolve to include all media.
Brilliant Media Leeds was the previous incumbent on the business. The agency had picked up the account shortly after losing the £40 million broadcast DFS business to MediaCom in March last year.
However, as a result of MediaCom's acquisition of Brilliant Media in December last year, CSL started the search for a new agency.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director at Carat, commented: "CSL is redefining its sector through the use of digital performance marketing. We're extremely proud of our track record in building e-commerce business and we look forward to doing the same for CSL."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Bedford
- CRM ANALYST - Luxury retail Success Digital negotiable, City of London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review