Carat lands £6.7m CSL media account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:00AM
Carat has won the £6.7 million media planning and buying account for the furniture retailer CSL.
The agency will support CSL in its growth plans linked to a national store expansion. An initial campaign will focus on digital, TV and radio, but evolve to include all media.
Brilliant Media Leeds was the previous incumbent on the business. The agency had picked up the account shortly after losing the £40 million broadcast DFS business to MediaCom in March last year.
However, as a result of MediaCom's acquisition of Brilliant Media in December last year, CSL started the search for a new agency.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director at Carat, commented: "CSL is redefining its sector through the use of digital performance marketing. We're extremely proud of our track record in building e-commerce business and we look forward to doing the same for CSL."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- LEAD UI DESIGNER - SOUTH MANCHESTER - £55-60K +BONUS+BENEFITS Salt £55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Cheshire
- CRM & Social Media Manager | £50k | Leisure/Travel Salt £45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & bens, Nottinghamshire
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Planning Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £100,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers