Carat lands £6.7m CSL media account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 16 February 2012 11:00AM
Carat has won the £6.7 million media planning and buying account for the furniture retailer CSL.
The agency will support CSL in its growth plans linked to a national store expansion. An initial campaign will focus on digital, TV and radio, but evolve to include all media.
Brilliant Media Leeds was the previous incumbent on the business. The agency had picked up the account shortly after losing the £40 million broadcast DFS business to MediaCom in March last year.
However, as a result of MediaCom's acquisition of Brilliant Media in December last year, CSL started the search for a new agency.
Tracy De Groose, the managing director at Carat, commented: "CSL is redefining its sector through the use of digital performance marketing. We're extremely proud of our track record in building e-commerce business and we look forward to doing the same for CSL."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Assistant Stopgap £120 per day + 4 months, West London
- Digital Agency Sales - Management Aspire £40000 - £60000 per annum + 50% commission, London
- Hospitality Sales Executive - Rights Holder f1 Recruitment Up to £28,000 plus 35% bonus, London
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 p.a., London (Greater)
- European Brand Manager - Consumer Brands Stopgap £42000 per annum + benefits, Surrey
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'