Coca-Cola unveils global Olympic ads with Mark Ronson
Coca-Cola has launched its global Olympic ad campaign, 'Move To The Beat', which is fronted by music producer Mark Ronson and singer Katy B, and features a host of Olympic athletes.
The campaign, created by Mother, was announced in September last year and uses five Olympic hopefuls: GB table tennis player Darius Knight; US hurdler David Oliver; Russian sprinter Kseniya Vdovina; Singapore archer Dayyan Jaffar, and Mexican taekwondo martial artist Maria Espinoza.
Ronson has created a track incorporating the sounds the athletes make while playing their individual sports. The song, 'Anywhere in the world', has been written by both Ronson and Katy B, and will be released as a single.
The ad will debut on UK television on 21 February during the screening of the 2012 Brit Awards, and will be supported by in-store activity, outdoor, mobile and digital activity alongside experiential work, under the brand’s 'Open Happiness' strapline.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Manager - leading creative agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £33k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Account Manager Major Players £160.00 - £220.00 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Affiliate Account Manager Premier Media £26000 - £32000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Creative Agency (Hertford) Media IQ Recruitment Up to £42k basic, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire / Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad