Coca-Cola unveils global Olympic ads with Mark Ronson
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 February 2012 09:16AM
Coca-Cola has launched its global Olympic ad campaign, 'Move To The Beat', which is fronted by music producer Mark Ronson and singer Katy B, and features a host of Olympic athletes.
The campaign, created by Mother, was announced in September last year and uses five Olympic hopefuls: GB table tennis player Darius Knight; US hurdler David Oliver; Russian sprinter Kseniya Vdovina; Singapore archer Dayyan Jaffar, and Mexican taekwondo martial artist Maria Espinoza.
Ronson has created a track incorporating the sounds the athletes make while playing their individual sports. The song, 'Anywhere in the world', has been written by both Ronson and Katy B, and will be released as a single.
The ad will debut on UK television on 21 February during the screening of the 2012 Brit Awards, and will be supported by in-store activity, outdoor, mobile and digital activity alongside experiential work, under the brand’s 'Open Happiness' strapline.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Account Managers Gabriele Skelton £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Account Manager One Fix Recruitment £32-37k, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Swindon
- Project Manager / Account Manager: Luxury Brands Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £34000 per annum, London