Coca-Cola unveils global Olympic ads with Mark Ronson
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 February 2012 09:16AM
Coca-Cola has launched its global Olympic ad campaign, 'Move To The Beat', which is fronted by music producer Mark Ronson and singer Katy B, and features a host of Olympic athletes.
The campaign, created by Mother, was announced in September last year and uses five Olympic hopefuls: GB table tennis player Darius Knight; US hurdler David Oliver; Russian sprinter Kseniya Vdovina; Singapore archer Dayyan Jaffar, and Mexican taekwondo martial artist Maria Espinoza.
Ronson has created a track incorporating the sounds the athletes make while playing their individual sports. The song, 'Anywhere in the world', has been written by both Ronson and Katy B, and will be released as a single.
The ad will debut on UK television on 21 February during the screening of the 2012 Brit Awards, and will be supported by in-store activity, outdoor, mobile and digital activity alongside experiential work, under the brand’s 'Open Happiness' strapline.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Strategy Director - EMEA Aspire £80000.00 - £120000.00 per annum, London
- Broadcast Account Manager - TV, VOD, Radio & Cinema Ultimate Asset £32000 - £38000 per annum, City of London
- Account Manager Pitch Consultants £24000 - £27000 per annum + car + benefits, Leicestershire
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands