Steve Bond leaves Posterscope UK
Steve Bond, the chief operating officer of Posterscope UK, is leaving the Aegis Media-owned out-of-home specialist after 19 years.
It is understood that Bond has decided it is time for a change and so has resigned from the company. He left today (17 February) and it is not known whether he has a job to go to.
Posterscope UK will now be led by Glen Wilson, who became managing director of the company in September 2009, when Bond moved to the role of chief operating officer.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 32 years and he was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director more than 10 years ago.
Annie Rickard, chief executive of Posterscope, said: "Steve has been a great personal friend and will always be a friend of Posterscope. We will all miss him and we wish him the very best in his next career."
Posterscope works on the outdoor business of the Aegis Media agencies Carat and Vizeum, as well as partner agencies such as Havas Media’s Arena Media, MPG Media Contacts and all the Omnicom-owned media agencies.
Bond said: "I am proud of what we've achieved in 19 years. The business has changed so much and I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges over the years of leading the business.
"I've got a lot of friends at Posterscope and I'm leaving it in great hands for the future."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £45000 - £60000 per annum, ShÃ nghÇŽi
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater), South East
- Junior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £35,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff