In association with
Fabergé 'the big egg hunt' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 February 2012 11:32AM
Giant eggs designed by the likes of Vivienne Westwood and the Chapman Brothers are being placed all over London for the Fabergé Big Egg Hunt.
Fallon has developed the online hunt and its design arm, Made in Fallon, has created the identity for the campaign across print, web, social, mobile and merchandising. Matt Groves and Katie Bradford created the work, with digital design by Pete Lewis, Ginny Pickles and David Mead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Account Director Digital Gurus Negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Action Sports Business Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits & amazing commission, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Account Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £43000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Designer - Independent design studio - South East London Twist Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (South), London (Gr...
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred
- Radio Times: 50 years of Doctor Who covers
- McDonald's marks 40 years with charity ad