In association with
Fabergé 'the big egg hunt' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 February 2012 11:32AM
Giant eggs designed by the likes of Vivienne Westwood and the Chapman Brothers are being placed all over London for the Fabergé Big Egg Hunt.
Fallon has developed the online hunt and its design arm, Made in Fallon, has created the identity for the campaign across print, web, social, mobile and merchandising. Matt Groves and Katie Bradford created the work, with digital design by Pete Lewis, Ginny Pickles and David Mead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Digital Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne