In association with
Fabergé 'the big egg hunt' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 February 2012 11:32AM
Giant eggs designed by the likes of Vivienne Westwood and the Chapman Brothers are being placed all over London for the Fabergé Big Egg Hunt.
Fallon has developed the online hunt and its design arm, Made in Fallon, has created the identity for the campaign across print, web, social, mobile and merchandising. Matt Groves and Katie Bradford created the work, with digital design by Pete Lewis, Ginny Pickles and David Mead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Interim Visual Merchandising Executive - Beauty Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment Up to £25,000 , London (Greater)
- Account Executive Â– Integrated Marketing Agency ADLIB £18000 - £24000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Translation Project Manager Guru Careers £20 - 35k (DOE), The City, London (EC1)