In association with
Fabergé 'the big egg hunt' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 February 2012 11:32AM
Giant eggs designed by the likes of Vivienne Westwood and the Chapman Brothers are being placed all over London for the Fabergé Big Egg Hunt.
Fallon has developed the online hunt and its design arm, Made in Fallon, has created the identity for the campaign across print, web, social, mobile and merchandising. Matt Groves and Katie Bradford created the work, with digital design by Pete Lewis, Ginny Pickles and David Mead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Creative Major Players £70000 - £80000 per annum, London
- Design Director createselect Up to £65k, London (Greater)
- Quant Researcher-Immediate Start-Saudi Arabia-c50k Tax Free Elizabeth Norman International £40000 - £50000 per annum + Tax free and travel, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Brand Manager Salt £160 - £190 per day, Reading
- Senior Project Manager Digital Gurus £40000 - £45000 Per Annum, london
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media