In association with
Fabergé 'the big egg hunt' by Fallon
Campaign Work, Friday, 17 February 2012 11:32AM
Giant eggs designed by the likes of Vivienne Westwood and the Chapman Brothers are being placed all over London for the Fabergé Big Egg Hunt.
Fallon has developed the online hunt and its design arm, Made in Fallon, has created the identity for the campaign across print, web, social, mobile and merchandising. Matt Groves and Katie Bradford created the work, with digital design by Pete Lewis, Ginny Pickles and David Mead.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- A manifesto for media planning