Channel 4 unveils Mad Bad Ad Show
Channel 4 is airing 'The Mad Bad Ad Show' tonight (17 February) featuring Saatchi & Saatchi's executive creative director Kate Stanners and Xpert planning director Simon Chamberlain.
The 30-minute studio-based show airing on Channel 4 at 10pm features Stanners and Chamberlain paired up with leading comedians and regular panellists, Micky Flanagan and Mark Watson.
The show hosted by Mark Dolan from 'Balls of Steel' made by the producers of 'Peep Show' and 'Star Stories', Objective Productions, include the features such as the classic ad round where the panel discuss an old ad.
The show aims to get behind all the perfect promos and publicity to find out exactly how the public are persuaded to buying.
Guests in the forthcoming episodes include Rory Sutherland, Richard Exon and Rosie Arnold.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust
- Hovis appoints Mother to ad account