Channel 4 unveils Mad Bad Ad Show
Channel 4 is airing 'The Mad Bad Ad Show' tonight (17 February) featuring Saatchi & Saatchi's executive creative director Kate Stanners and Xpert planning director Simon Chamberlain.
The 30-minute studio-based show airing on Channel 4 at 10pm features Stanners and Chamberlain paired up with leading comedians and regular panellists, Micky Flanagan and Mark Watson.
The show hosted by Mark Dolan from 'Balls of Steel' made by the producers of 'Peep Show' and 'Star Stories', Objective Productions, include the features such as the classic ad round where the panel discuss an old ad.
The show aims to get behind all the perfect promos and publicity to find out exactly how the public are persuaded to buying.
Guests in the forthcoming episodes include Rory Sutherland, Richard Exon and Rosie Arnold.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake