Channel 4 unveils Mad Bad Ad Show
Channel 4 is airing 'The Mad Bad Ad Show' tonight (17 February) featuring Saatchi & Saatchi's executive creative director Kate Stanners and Xpert planning director Simon Chamberlain.
The 30-minute studio-based show airing on Channel 4 at 10pm features Stanners and Chamberlain paired up with leading comedians and regular panellists, Micky Flanagan and Mark Watson.
The show hosted by Mark Dolan from 'Balls of Steel' made by the producers of 'Peep Show' and 'Star Stories', Objective Productions, include the features such as the classic ad round where the panel discuss an old ad.
The show aims to get behind all the perfect promos and publicity to find out exactly how the public are persuaded to buying.
Guests in the forthcoming episodes include Rory Sutherland, Richard Exon and Rosie Arnold.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires