Channel 4 unveils Mad Bad Ad Show
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 February 2012 12:31PM
Channel 4 is airing 'The Mad Bad Ad Show' tonight (17 February) featuring Saatchi & Saatchi's executive creative director Kate Stanners and Xpert planning director Simon Chamberlain.
The 30-minute studio-based show airing on Channel 4 at 10pm features Stanners and Chamberlain paired up with leading comedians and regular panellists, Micky Flanagan and Mark Watson.
The show hosted by Mark Dolan from 'Balls of Steel' made by the producers of 'Peep Show' and 'Star Stories', Objective Productions, include the features such as the classic ad round where the panel discuss an old ad.
The show aims to get behind all the perfect promos and publicity to find out exactly how the public are persuaded to buying.
Guests in the forthcoming episodes include Rory Sutherland, Richard Exon and Rosie Arnold.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant Daniel Marks London Basic + Uncapped Bonus (1st year £30k OTE), Central London, Oxford Circus
- PR - Account Manager Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Social Media Manager, Travel Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £44,000, Bromley
- SAE / JAM - Consumer Major Players £130 - £180 per day, London
- Age UK launches 'no friends' ads in response to Facebook campaign
- Fold7 splits with Gocompare.com amid talk of Gio Compario's return
- Pizza Hut launches Classic Crust with TV campaign
- Ronseal claims to ditch 'does exactly what it says on the tin' strapline
- Ewan McGregor parodies ad industry in BT campaign
- Jeremy Tester to leave Sky Media