Channel 4 unveils Mad Bad Ad Show
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 17 February 2012 12:31PM
Channel 4 is airing 'The Mad Bad Ad Show' tonight (17 February) featuring Saatchi & Saatchi's executive creative director Kate Stanners and Xpert planning director Simon Chamberlain.
The 30-minute studio-based show airing on Channel 4 at 10pm features Stanners and Chamberlain paired up with leading comedians and regular panellists, Micky Flanagan and Mark Watson.
The show hosted by Mark Dolan from 'Balls of Steel' made by the producers of 'Peep Show' and 'Star Stories', Objective Productions, include the features such as the classic ad round where the panel discuss an old ad.
The show aims to get behind all the perfect promos and publicity to find out exactly how the public are persuaded to buying.
Guests in the forthcoming episodes include Rory Sutherland, Richard Exon and Rosie Arnold.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner Buyer Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East England
- Brand & Packaging Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + c/a, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South West England
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, South East England
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne