DCM hires Joe Evea as business development director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 20 February 2012 10:20AM
Cinema sales house DCM has bolstered its sales and marketing team with the appointment of Joe Evea to the newly created role of business development director.
Evea is currently head of creative and business development at Bauer Media, where he has worked for eight years.
The appointment marks the beginning of a new strategic direction for DCM, which is looking to offer advertisers more dynamic opportunities across multiple platforms.
Evea, who joins DCM on 12 March, will have responsibility for establishing multiplatform creative solutions, developing partnerships with digital and analogue media owners, and building relationships directly with clients.
He will report to managing director Simon Rees and will be working closely with DCM sales director Jeremy Playle, in addition to the sales, marketing and research teams.
Rees said: "Joe will be a real asset to DCM as we move into an exciting new era for cinema advertising. He brings with him a wealth of experience and a great understanding of how to forge strong strategic partnerships – it's a great coup for DCM."
Evea added that the wealth of opportunities created by cinema embracing the medium of digital technology, would "provide clients with new and interactive ways to reach their consumers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Recruitment Team Leader - Technology (Contract) Propel £35000 - £42000 per annum + OTE £80k, London
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign