DCM hires Joe Evea as business development director
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 20 February 2012 10:20AM
Cinema sales house DCM has bolstered its sales and marketing team with the appointment of Joe Evea to the newly created role of business development director.
Evea is currently head of creative and business development at Bauer Media, where he has worked for eight years.
The appointment marks the beginning of a new strategic direction for DCM, which is looking to offer advertisers more dynamic opportunities across multiple platforms.
Evea, who joins DCM on 12 March, will have responsibility for establishing multiplatform creative solutions, developing partnerships with digital and analogue media owners, and building relationships directly with clients.
He will report to managing director Simon Rees and will be working closely with DCM sales director Jeremy Playle, in addition to the sales, marketing and research teams.
Rees said: "Joe will be a real asset to DCM as we move into an exciting new era for cinema advertising. He brings with him a wealth of experience and a great understanding of how to forge strong strategic partnerships – it's a great coup for DCM."
Evea added that the wealth of opportunities created by cinema embracing the medium of digital technology, would "provide clients with new and interactive ways to reach their consumers."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Social Media Co-ordinator Michael Page Digital £24000 - £28000 per annum, Macclesfield
- Account Manager AF Selection £28000 per annum + personal benefits (pension and healthcare), Manchester
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, Hampshire
- Account Manager - Brand Engagement Stonor £30,000 - £35,000, Central/West London
- Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Stopgap £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad