M&S brings discount Outlet offering online
Marks & Spencer is launching its Outlet format online as it attempts to attract internet bargain hunters to the brand.
M&S Outlet offers more than 1,300 clothing products across womenswear, lingerie, menswear and kidswear, and now has 50 stores after launching in November 2000.
The ranges will be available via a microsite hosted at www.marksandspencer.com/outlet and will be regularly refreshed with products from recent M&S collections, with discounts of up to 40% on the original price.
Richard Fox, head of M&S Outlet, said: "The internet is often the first port of call for shoppers in search of a bargain, as it offers a quick and convenient way to compare the deals available.
"We've responded to our customers' increased demand for online access to great value, by extending our popular Outlet offer on our website."
M&S will offer free delivery to customers spending £30 or more on the microsite up until Sunday 4 March, in order to drive growth.
Customers who are signed up to the M&S newsletter will get 10% off their first order on from M&S Outlet online.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show