Redwood launches new customer magazine for Virgin Media
brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 21 February 2012 10:03AM
Virgin Media is this month launching its new customer magazine, working with Redwood, the UK's leading strategic content agency. The magazine will reflect Virgin Media's customer communications strategy to engage and interact with customers and encourage discovery and exploration of the full range of...Read more
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Front-End Designer Career Moves Group £40000 per annum + depending on experience, London
- Exhibition/Experiential 3D Designers - £45,000 Network Career Consultants £30000 - £48000 per annum, London
- Mid/Senior Designer Tomorrow Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, East London
- Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £125 - £175 per day, North London
- Director of Marketing, Communications and Fundraising Canal & River Trust Competitive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'