Unilever appoints R/GA to global deodorant brief
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 February 2012 12:38PM
Unilever has appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for Unilever's Rexona deodorant brand (known as Sure in the UK).
The agency will be responsible for the digital strategy across the entire Sure portfolio, which is known as Degree in the US and Canada, and Rexona in other markets.
R/GA will take up a place on the Unilever global digital roster, and will also work with the Impulse brand.
Previously, Unilever produced digital activity for Sure on a country-specific basis.
Mariano Sampietro, Rexona global director, said the brand saw digital "as critical to maintaining the ongoing success of the Rexona brand".
R/GA will deliver digital campaigns and long-term digital platforms for the brand in a move to strengthen the connections between the brands and their consumers.
The agency will work on the brand out of its New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore and São Paulo offices.
Iris London's relationship with Unilever is not affected by R/GA's appointment, according to an Iris spokeswoman.
The integrated agency works on Sure as well as other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips, Marmite and the Unilever brand itself.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner Direct Recruitment £60,000 - £80,000, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- The role of private equity in adland
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Aga targets city homes with cooker campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show