Unilever appoints R/GA to global deodorant brief
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 21 February 2012 12:38PM
Unilever has appointed R/GA as its global digital agency of record for Unilever's Rexona deodorant brand (known as Sure in the UK).
The agency will be responsible for the digital strategy across the entire Sure portfolio, which is known as Degree in the US and Canada, and Rexona in other markets.
R/GA will take up a place on the Unilever global digital roster, and will also work with the Impulse brand.
Previously, Unilever produced digital activity for Sure on a country-specific basis.
Mariano Sampietro, Rexona global director, said the brand saw digital "as critical to maintaining the ongoing success of the Rexona brand".
R/GA will deliver digital campaigns and long-term digital platforms for the brand in a move to strengthen the connections between the brands and their consumers.
The agency will work on the brand out of its New York, San Francisco, London, Singapore and São Paulo offices.
Iris London's relationship with Unilever is not affected by R/GA's appointment, according to an Iris spokeswoman.
The integrated agency works on Sure as well as other Unilever brands including Magnum, PG Tips, Marmite and the Unilever brand itself.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Technical Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Pro Rata £25-28k, Bromley
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant