Love Home Swap to ramp up marketing and partner with Mumsnet
Love Home Swap, the online home-swap holiday brand, is planning its biggest marketing push to date in a bid to boost trust and awareness, as well as striking a partnership with Mumsnet.
Love Home Swap (www.lovehomeswap.com) is launching a marketing campaign at the end of March, featuring digital, radio, and direct activity. It will be supported by press inserts across newspapers and travel, style and property magazines and will run for three months. The activity uses the strapline, "Love Home Swap: stylish home exchange holidays for less."
The brand, a members' site that allows consumers to rent out each other's houses as holiday accommodation, launched in October 2011 and has members in more than 75 countries worldwide. Media planning and buying is handled by All Response Media, who were recently appointed to the account.
Consumers can sign up to a standard service for £99 a year, or £199 for a "Luxe" service level that includes a concierge feature. Members are able to browse peoples' houses across the site and contact consumers directly in order to create a swap.
Love Home Swap aims to develop trust around the brand through the upcoming marketing activity, building awareness through its Facebook app. The app allows consumers to search properties and share content.
A partnership with Mumsnet will enable Love Home Swap to provide a white label home-exchange service for the mothers' site, using the messaging, "Mumsnet home swap in association with Love Home Swap".
The brand has also created a "trust centre" that allows consumers to find out more about peoples' properties and identify the "most trusted" members through a star-badge rating system.
This means consumers can now search properties, based on owners’ response rates, testimonials added to their profiles, and their Facebook Connect status.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- Corporate Affairs Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London
- Global Content Manager Stopgap £35000 per annum, London
- Account Manager - Full Service Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25,000 to £30,000, Manchester
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list