Ryanair bets on 888.com deal
Ryanair has teamed up with online betting service 888.com to roll out a gambling platform on the budget airline's website that offers customers the chance to win flight vouchers.
Consumers can make bets with online chips through the Ryanair website, or while playing online casino games, poker and sportsbetting.
Ryanair believes its half a billion visitors to the site per year will boost its betting partnership with 888.com.
Stephen McNamaras, communication's director at Ryanair, said: "Ryanair already delivers Europe's lowest airfares and with 888.com we now deliver the best online gaming entertainment to half a billion annual visitors to Ryanair.com.
"The world's first poker tournaments featuring Ryanair flight vouchers as prize money are sure to excite gaming and travel fans throughout Europe who will also find casino, bingo and sportsbetting on Ryanair.com."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Digital Strategist Stopgap £55000 - £60000 per annum + bens, London