Ryanair bets on 888.com deal
Ryanair has teamed up with online betting service 888.com to roll out a gambling platform on the budget airline's website that offers customers the chance to win flight vouchers.
Consumers can make bets with online chips through the Ryanair website, or while playing online casino games, poker and sportsbetting.
Ryanair believes its half a billion visitors to the site per year will boost its betting partnership with 888.com.
Stephen McNamaras, communication's director at Ryanair, said: "Ryanair already delivers Europe's lowest airfares and with 888.com we now deliver the best online gaming entertainment to half a billion annual visitors to Ryanair.com.
"The world's first poker tournaments featuring Ryanair flight vouchers as prize money are sure to excite gaming and travel fans throughout Europe who will also find casino, bingo and sportsbetting on Ryanair.com."
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Innovative Advertising Agency Bamboo Crowd £55000 - £65000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review