Karmarama makes Sunday Times top 100 small companies
By Sarah Shearman, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 27 February 2012 09:38AM
Karmarama has made it into this year's Sunday Times 100 best small companies in the UK to work for 2012, along with digital agencies TBG Digital and Unruly.
This year, 524 small companies, with fewer than 250 employees, applied to take part in the competition. The Sunday Times surveyed more than 27,000 employees in total to compile the list.
Karmarama was the top ad agency in the small companies list, jumping 16 places from last year, to come in at 11th place.
It also gained one of six special awards in the "best for wellbeing" category, which recognised the positive effects of the company's regular staff lunches, sessions on eating well, ping-pong team and pilates classes.
The survey found 83% of staff did not feel too stressed to concentrate and 87% said their health was not suffering because of work.
Social media agencies debuted in the top 100, with Unruly, social video promotion and distribution specialist entering in 27th place, followed by Bazzarvoice, the social commerce platform.
TBG Digital, the Facebook advertising specialist agency, also saw success in this year's list, rising 16 places to 47th place.
Other digital agencies to make it into the list include Twentysix (49), Forward Internet Group (60) WAA Group (81) and Steak (89).
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Executive or Marketing Manager air recruitment £28k-£35k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- B2B Lead Generation Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Uncapped Commission, London
- Out of Home Sales - Huge digital potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Planning Manager - Unique Opportunity! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits, London
- Comms Manager - Top 5 global media agency - GAMING ACCOUNT Ultimate Asset £4000 - £35000 per annum, City of London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign